Location – BGC, Taguig City
- Should be able to evaluate cases (email-based) and audit for errors.
- Listen to phone calls and evaluate them on with the help of TMF Form
- Provide Feedback and coach the associates on the pitfalls
- Update the process manuals, process flows and knowledge repository and maintain QR log files at an individual level
- Create/Present reports and analysis on Quality data and or improvements, Data Analysis using QC tools (Pareto, Histograms etc.)
- Conduct RCA on DSATs / Escalations / Quality issues
- Evaluate core cases from time to time to keep relevant
- BE part of DAG audits and ensure process compliance.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Proficiency should be at least 2 years of Workday Development experience (Integration development and functional)
- Workday Integration Development with background in Workday Studio
– Knowledge in BIRT is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Has experience in the following HR modules (HCM Core, Compensation and Benefits, Recruiting, Performance Management, Onboarding)
- Has experience in the design and development of Workday Integration (EIB, custom reports, Workday Studio, Core Connectors, web services and Document Transformation) & Configuration Management of the source code.
- Has experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis and estimating development effort – Has experience in all phases of the development lifecycle which includes planning, design, build (code and unit testing), testing (systems and integration testing), and deployment.
- Team player, proactive and self-starter
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052