Location – Taguig
- A creative problem-solver who can analytically and systematically work through and resolve issues.
- Proactive communicator. Part of your key tasks is to liaise with the Architect Team to fix an issue or to move forward with a requirement.
- Can work autonomously and achieve their targets with little to no direct supervision. Must be responsible, and accountable.
- A Web Technology expert who has a vast understanding of SuccessFactors and SAP HCM
- Can create your own test data for the purpose of unit testing your development changes
- Team player – part of your role is to assist the Support and Consulting Team as a point of escalation to meet internal service level agreements (SLAs)
- Understanding SSO concepts is a huge plus
- At least 3 years of Web Development experience on client side technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programing concepts (MVC and inheritance in particular)
- Excellent knowledge of JQuery
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 , AJAX and JSON
- Understanding of Hana Cloud Platform or Multi TenantCloud based Product
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- There must be a passion to learn new skills for their own career advancement.
- Should have an eye for details to make sure that the development fits the whole project
- Experience in OpenUI5 or at least knowledge of all components
- Understanding of OData Protocol
- Knowledge of deployment procedure of an application and its configuration on AWS
- Basic knowledge of JAVA and how to debug JAVA code
Development Lifecycle Expectations:
- Write and update specifications at a technical and business level
- Develop based on the agreed specifications as provided an approved by the Architect Team
- Work on a project plan following a stringent timeline
- Develop your own testing systems using various types of testing to help ensure quality delivery (System, Regression, PVT)
A note on data privacy and intellectual property (IP) ownership:
As a Web Developer, you will have visibility over some of Company’s critical IP including code, strategies, and whatnot. You are expected to respect the sensitivity of this information and of all the employee data across all Company environments you may have access to (in both production and non-production systems). You may not disclose this information to anyone other than those who are involved in the project or in the resolution of the issue.
You and Company:
You will be closely working with Solution Architects and Developers who have been SAP and SuccessFactors experts for over a decade and a half. Your work will impact over 5 million employees spanning across 300 companies who are using our solutions on a daily basis. Your contribution to the project can help our organisation grow bigger in the cloud technology space.
Company offers an above-average compensation and benefits package that befits a large company. Company presents regular opportunities for learning and growth that will help you in your career while expanding your opportunity network.
This role will be based in BGC, Manila, on a full-time, permanent basis. The work week consists of 5 days, typically with 8 hours of productive work expected for each day, and with reasonable overtime expected when required. The role reports to the Development Manager.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052