Location – Eastwood Libis, Quezon City
The Nurse Trainer will be responsible for the over-all training and nesting of newly hired Intake Representatives and Nurse Reviewers. The Nurse Trainer upholds and ensures that the trainees are well equipped and familiar with the process, regulations, and protocols for each state assignments.
The jobholder will work with groups of Employees, and Functional Heads in addition to individuals across a variety of tasks:
- Responsible for overseeing the work of new hires and continuous coaching of the program’s staff with the assistance of the Intake SME and/or Nurse SME.
- Mainly conducts the Process training for Intake Representatives and Nurse Reviewers.
- Ensures that all trainees are well aware of the established federal, state, URAC, client and protocols and updates them for any changes in state rules, regulations and client protocols.
- Proper coordination, communication, and collaboration with the training POCs upon hiring of new hires with regards to the NHO, SEP class, Domain training, Compliance orientation, HR connect, and QA orientation, and ensures that the attendance, venues, and schedules are confirmed, reserved, and cascaded to all concerned attendees in a timely manner.
- Maintains complete files/documents of each associates in terms of their over-all trainings and certifications since date of hire. As well as other training reports necessary for URAC including Internal and External Audits.
- Ensures that training modules and materials are updated timely.
- Ensures that process updates are being cascaded timely.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the checklist for the newly on boarded associates are completed timely by coordinating promptly with the corresponding POCs.
- Submission of end of day training reports.
- Ensures that a complete/proper endorsement is given to the Intake SME and/or Nurse SME upon release of Intake Representatives and Nurse Reviewers in the production floor.
- Consolidation and Submission of Weekly Nesting Performance stats of the new hires post Process Training certification and the submission of end of nesting performance with final recommendation for sign-off/approval for the release or retention of Intake Representatives and/or Nurse Reviewers trainees.
- Attends calibration and update Intake SME, Nurse SME, Intake Representatives, and Nurse Reviewers for any process related updates or reminders post discussion with the QA auditors.
- Analyze areas for improvement in order to meet program objectives.
- Ensure that direct superiors are well informed about significant program activities.
- Support initiatives of other programs/departments.
- Provide direct feedback to the Intake SME, Nurse SME, Nurse Team Lead and Nurse Supervisor on the performance of all new hires in the team for coaching and appraisal purposes.
- Works closely with management team in the ongoing development and implementation of utilization management programs.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Participate in special projects/ad hoc committees as needed.
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Reward and discipline employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Educational & Job Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with an active and unrestricted US and PH licenses to practice in both the Philippines and a US state.
- At least one (1) year of clinical experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisory/management experience is preferred.
- Prior training background and experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, techniques, and procedures for the care of patients.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology and concepts of disease.
- Makes sound clinical decisions in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of basic ICD-9 or ICD 10, and CPT Coding is preferred.
- Knowledge on federal, state, URAC, and client protocols is preferred.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Work on projects and meet deadlines.
- Skill in providing effective nursing care, assessing patient situations and taking effective courses of action.
- Detail oriented, with good organizational skills.
- Good critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Effectively meets strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team oriented to work in a high stress environment.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated PC knowledge including Windows, MS Applications – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work rotational shifts with adherence to schedule is a must, including evenings, weekends, Philippine holidays, and overtime as necessary.
- Willingness to render extended hours as the need arises.
- Ability to work on projects and meet deadline.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052