Location – Eastwood Libis, Quezon City
The Nurse Manager manages the day-to-day operations and guides the staff on clinical decisions relative to their scope of work. Directly coaches, develops, supervises, and trains Nurse Supervisor, Team Lead, Intake Representatives, Nurse Reviewers, Intake SMEs, Nurse SMEs, Nurse Trainer into achieving world-class service as measured by Customer Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction, and Long Term Investor Value through consistent adherence to contractual service metrics and overall performance excellence.
The jobholder will work with groups of Employees, and Functional Heads in addition to individuals across a variety of tasks:
- Daily management of all operational processes to ensure that quality, efficiency and productivity standards/targets and state jurisdictional requirements are met.
- Administer the Quality Assessment process to ensure all quality standards/targets can be met.
- Review and analyze reports, records, and data to meet and exceed customer and company objectives.
- Establish priorities, set goals in an appropriate manner to meet and exceed business goals and objectives.
- Coach and develop Nurse Supervisor, Nurse Team Lead, Intake Representatives, WCUM Nurse Reviewers, Intake SMEs, Nurse SMEs, Nurse Trainer in all aspects of their job to meet and exceed the contractual service metrics set forth for the program and to promote an understanding of the company culture, policies, goals and procedures.
- Provides clinical decision guidance to the abovementioned personnel relative to the established client, state/federal, and all other relevant program protocols.
- Exercise judgment call during down times in the absence of Operations Managers or Director.
- Coordinates with the Operations support group as regards quality, scheduling, and productivity reports.
- Handle escalated customer interactions, including calls, UM cases and complaints.
- Maintain appropriate level of proficiency in all aspects of call handling techniques and other medical services.
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Collaborate with all workgroups to resolve issues that impact internal and external customers.
- Provides clinical guidance, assistance and support to the UM Intake unit as needed.
- Responsible for the implementation and continued follow-up of all training.
- Regularly conducts performance evaluation of staff and coordinates the same to HRD.
- Document all business related employee interactions.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Approve overtime and leave requests of the staff.
- Participate in special projects/ad hoc committees as needed.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Educational & Job Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with an active and unrestricted US and PH licenses to practice in both the Philippines and a US state.
- At least one (1) year of clinical experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisory/management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, techniques, and procedures for the care of patients.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology and concepts of disease.
- Makes sound clinical decisions in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of basic ICD-9 or ICD 10, and CPT Coding is preferred.
- Knowledge on federal, state, URAC, and client protocols is preferred.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Work on projects and meet deadlines.
- Skill in providing effective nursing care, assessing patient situations and taking effective courses of action.
- Detail oriented, with good organizational skills.
- Good critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Effectively meets strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team oriented to work in a high stress environment.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated PC knowledge including Windows, MS Applications – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work rotational shifts with adherence to schedule is a must, including evenings, weekends, Philippine holidays, and overtime as necessary.
- Willingness to render extended hours as the need arises.
- Ability to work on projects and meet deadline.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052