Location – Ortigas
Companys Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited, hereafter referred to as “Company SDC Manila” is a member firm of the Companys global network. It was established as a Support Centre to provide assurance, accounting, tax and business services to other Companymember firms in the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region.
CompanySDC Manila is part of a network of Companyservice delivery centres around the globe and is currently staffed by 600+ professionals, connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics, servicing clients from 11 countries in the APA region.
The Team Manager will be required to understand the service delivery model and the suite of services provided by their assigned service delivery team of Associates and Analysts (Levels 1 and 2) working under them. This will involve taking ownership of tasks assigned by the Service Delivery Leaders (SDLs), assigning the work to appropriate Associates and Analysts within their teams and reviewing their work prior to completion and delivery back to customers (the joint venture partners).
The Team Manager will also need to understand how workflow is managed within the SDC’s workflow management tool and monitor that results of work performed are documented in an optimal and required manner.
Reporting: The position reports to a Service Delivery Leader.
Direct reports: Associates, Analysts Level 1 and Level 2.
- Liaise with Service Delivery Leaders on a regular basis to understand and obtain workflow and delivery timetable and client service expectations.
- Review work performed by Analysts and Associates and ensures the delivery of services is in accordance with SDC’s User Guide instructions as applied to work requests.
- Maintain working knowledge of the SDC User Guides and be able to effectively coach Associates and Analysts and resolve issues arising in their work/delivery of services.
- Monitor time spent by teams on assigned tasks and manage deadlines.
- Adhere to CompanySDC policies and procedures.
- Participate in training, coaching and other developmental opportunities for Analysts and Associates on your team and across other teams, where necessary.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by leading your team effectively, proactively providing guidance, clarification and feedback to your direct team members and teams across the group, and contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with superiors and subordinates alike.
- Demonstrate ability to lead or coordinate and display ownership of projects /initiatives.
- Present ideas and suggestions on how to improve work processes.
- Assign work based on team’s availability and capacity.
- Demonstrate awareness of the team’s work load and communicate resource requirements when appropriate.
- Coach staff by providing proactive and constructive feedback in a timely manner in order for them to develop and meet their objectives and improve performance.
- Address disciplinary/performance issues and follow through on disciplinary/ performance processes.
- Raise appropriate review points and discussion on work done ensuring that Analysts understand and learns.
- Point of contact for territory PMOs for updates, issues, escalations from territories.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce and/or Business.
Professional accounting certification such as CA, CPA or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in assurance and analysis work with the last 2 years being in manager role.
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts
- Some understanding of audit concepts and regulatory requirements will be advantageous
- Good understanding of corporate financial statements
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
Specific Technical Skills:
- Superior working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (in particular Excel and Word) and Adobe Acrobat
- Effective written and verbal communication skills inEnglish
- Should have strong ability in working and effectively communicating with team members at all levels including senior management.
- Ability to coach subordinates in the development of their career and skills.
- Be a lateral thinker and comfortable in leading and guiding team members as necessary.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052