Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Perform proper screening and selection to ensure the candidate’s qualifications fit the hiring manager’s needs
- Perform recruitment activities from sourcing, interviewing of applicants, scheduling of interviews and extend the job offer to successful candidates
- Initiate job calibration meetings with hiring managers prior to sourcing
- Build and maintain database/pool of candidates through various sources (e.g, job boards, career fairs, search firms, etc)
- Conduct orientation for new employees
- Ensure that the 201 pre-employment requirements are submitted on or before on-boarding
- Send on-boarding emails to managers and new hires
- Contribute to the completion of monthly HR reports (Headcount, Attrition Report and Dashboard) -Participate in Academe Partnerships & Internship Program
- Provide recruitment strategies to attract a pool of qualified candidates.
- As a strategic thinker, sees and maximize opportunities to improve and bring new ways of getting things done.
- Deliver a positive talent acquisition process resulting to delightful candidate experience and contributing to improved overall employee experience
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052