Supply Chain Systems Analyst I
Location – Pasig
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Major responsibilities of an Supply Chain Systems Analyst are the collection, organization, management, and analysis of vast amount of data needed to develop and execute Procurement strategies for PTS and its divisions. An Supply Chain Systems Analyst is also required to function as the identifier of savings opportunities and business process improvements within the Materials and Procurement organization of the division. And also supports other core Procurement transactions, such as Supplier Management and Reverse Auction through E-sourcing as well as Invoice Hold Resolutions.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist in resolving invoice hold resolution; hold issues including receipts, ordered, pricing, and no PO line.
2. Review all supplier add/update; screening of supplier payment terms
3. Collaboration with PTS Buyers/planners, SPS, Commodity Managers
4. Data/System maintenance such as item information/supplier information.
5. Exposure to other Procurement Strategic Sourcing Support and Reporting like DPO Analysis, System Support, Open Orders, Report Development and the likes.
6. Perform Ad Hoc Tasks as Needed
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Proficient in MS Excel (including pivot tables), MS Access, and MS PowerPoint
• Well developed analytical skills, articulate, innovative and confident
• Flexible, able to work on own initiative, deal with more than one project at a time, can work under pressure and tight deadlines, and prioritize tasks accordingly
• Very good communication skills, verbal and written
• A strong team player
• Business/Engineering graduate
• Working knowledge on procurement/supply chain
• Knowledgeable in programming and other MRP system (JD Edwards/Oracle) and good knowledge of database, database structures
• Very good presentation skills
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052