Location – Ortigas
A joint venture of Company firms from across the Asia Pacific region has established a Service Delivery Centre (SDC) in Manila to provide services to support the Company member firms in Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore. The SDC will not be providing any service to clients based in the Philippines.
SDC Manila is part of a network of Company service delivery centres around the globe and is staffed by specialised service delivery professionals connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics. This strategy will ultimately increase value for our clients and our Company member firms through improved productivity, enhanced quality and lower cost of delivery.
Supervisors will be required to understand the service delivery model and the suite of services provided by the service delivery team of Analysts (Levels 1 and 2) and Associates working under them. This will involve taking ownership of tasks assigned by the Team Managers, reviewing the work accomplished by Analysts and Associates prior to delivery back to our engagement teams in the Company Territories.
The Supervisor will also need to understand how workflow is managed within the SDC’s workflow management tool and monitor that results of work performed are documented in an optimal and required manner.Reporting: The position reports to Team Managers.
- Liaise with Team Managers on a regular basis to understand and obtain workflow and delivery timetable and client service expectations.
- Review work performed by Analysts, Associates and Processors and ensure the delivery of services is in accordance with SDC’s User Guide instructions as applied to work requests
- Maintain working knowledge of the SDC User Guides and be able to effectively coach Analysts, Associates and Processors and resolve issues arising in their work/delivery of services.
- Monitor time spent by teams on assigned tasks and manage deadlines.
- Adhere to Company SDC policies and procedures.
- Participate in training, coaching and other developmental opportunities for Analysts, Associates and Processors on your team and across other teams, where necessary.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by leading staff effectively, proactively providing guidance, clarification and feedback to delivery teams, and contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with superiors and subordinates alike.
- Act as Client Relationship Manager and align expectations, coordinate, organise and facilitate interactions between SDC and engagement teams.
- Point of contact for issues, follow up or escalations for assigned client.
- Demonstrate ability to lead or coordinate and display ownership of projects /initiatives.
- Present ideas and suggestions on how to improve work processes.
- Point of contact for process/methodology for assigned service/activity.
- Facilitate future team learning initiatives for assigned service/activity.
- Assign work based on team’s availability and capacity.
- Demonstrate awareness of the team’s work load and communicate resource requirements when appropriate.
- Coach staff by providing proactive and constructive feedback in a timely manner in order for them to develop and meet their objectives and improve performance.
- Address disciplinary/performance issues and follow through on disciplinary/ performance processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce and/or Business.
- Professional accounting certification such as CPA, CA or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in assurance and analysis work with the last year being in a supervisory role
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts
- Some understanding of audit concepts and regulatory requirements will be advantageous
- Good understanding of corporate financial statements
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
Specific Technical Skills:
- Superior working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (in particular Excel and Word) and Adobe Acrobat
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Should have strong ability in working and effectively communicating with team members at all levels including senior management.
- Ability to coach subordinates in the development of their career and skills.
- Be a lateral thinker and comfortable in leading and guiding team members as necessary.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052