Sr. Technical Consultant
Location – Makati
AREAS of RESPONSIBILITIES and related ACTIVITIES:
● Be responsible for client-specific systems integration with the client.
● Setup merchants client account using best practice methodologies and ensure that the account is working as expected.
● Provide remote consulting and execution services with a high degree of quality.
● Demonstrate proficiency in client, client Integrations and client Implementation Service offerings.
● Track all activities in PSA tool and document all merchant interactions.
● Tackle adhoc assigned initiatives/projects.
Build out internal and external technical documentation.
● Assist in building out internal systems custom integrations
Deliver Technical Escalations
● Listen to the needs of new merchants and apply this knowledge to solve business and technical challenges and help drive merchant success.
● Resolve any customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
● Accurately document customer interactions in the tracking system and follow defined Client Services processes and workflows
● Build and Develop Merchant Solutions and Develop Technical Documentation
● Stay up-to-date on client platform changes/new features.
● Create and maintain internal and external integration articles and videos for the client Platform
Strong analytical skills, interpretation and presentation of data
Mandatory: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Advanced levels; Application Servers, ERP, WMS, PSA Tools
Desired: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, NetSuite, Dear, Cin7 and TradeGecko, Ebay, CRM, JIRA; Zoho CRM; and Zendesk
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052