Sofware Engineer – Java
Location – QC
● Perform research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line.
● Design the program flow of individual pieces of code, and perform coding and unit testing.
● Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
● Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components.
● Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
● Implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
● Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
● Resolve technical issues as necessary, keep abreast of new technology developments, and complete bug fixes.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052