Location – Cebu
Key Responsibilities: Work your SEO hocus pocus to bring traffic:
● Conduct ongoing comprehensive website audits
● Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing (H1 tags, meta descriptions, keyword planning, etc).
● Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimization.
● Research and analyze competitors’ SEO strategy.
● Develop and implement link building strategy.
● Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices and ideal customer journey are properly implemented on newly developed code.
● Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
● Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
● Recognize areas of flaws within the website that could prohibit major search engines from finding our content.
Data & Analytics sorcery:
● Use Google Analytics to accurately depict company site activity, and conversion statistics
● Track, report, and analyze website analytics all paid advertising, PPC/SEM initiatives and campaigns for Google, Yahoo and Bing.
● Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
● Create custom dashboards within Google Analytics to provide other staff members with relevant reporting and data
● Explore new google tools to see how they can help build engaged users on company .
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
● 2+ years of experience practicing SEO magic and analytics wizardry
● Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
● Detailed understanding & application of on page and off page SEO
● Proficiency in keyword research, analysis and keyword mapping
● Experience with tools like Google webmaster tools, and Google Analytics
● Experience with conversion tracking pixels and Google Tag Manager
● A portfolio that shows steady search rank increases for other business
● Knowledge of other areas of Digital Marketing
● Passion for SEO, the ability to think creatively and to identify and rectify the problems.
● Comprehensive knowledge in HTML/CSS.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052