SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST
Location – QC
The aim of the company is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise.
● The company comprises a pool of specialists who support all global business units.
● Teams prepare and run standard reports with commentaries on trends and variances, respond to ad-hoc requests for analytics to provide support for product
profitability, business case preparation and investigation into financial performance and are key in enabling decision support.
● Prepares the forecast and budgets and initial commentary based on key drivers for revenue and costs and using trends, market, and business assumptions.
● They also support loading the planning tool and finalizing the Hyperion submissions and preparation of the budget presentation material.
● The team delivers timely and quality management reporting to support business decisions and team members.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052