- 2-4 years of experience in BI/Reporting environment recommended.
- Develop a team of Sales people through recruitment, selection, and training.
- Lead and monitor Sales people under the team
- Meet the key performance indicators specified by the company, including production, recruitment, and persistency.
- The successful candidate will help design and implement a sales strategy plus effectively manage the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales.
- must have an entrepreneurial approach that is imaginative, smart, passionate and approachable
- Drive revenue through sales to new clients. Build business in both new and existing client bases through proactive client contacts in order to meet/exceed monthly targets
- Leverage research skills, intra-company contacts, market data to qualify prospects, develop a calibrated target list of new, potential clients
- Demonstrate client advocacy by emphasizing the benefits of investing
- Ability to identify different investment motivations across various client bases and levels in order to expand on potential revenue driver
- Conduct business in a profitable, ethical manner
- Incorporate client perspective, drivers, product/service relevancy to deliver a persuasive client proposition
- Applicants who do not fit the above opening may be endorsed to other opportunities
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052