Location – Ortigas
To lead the day-to-day sales operations for the DSS Manila USC sales team. Responsible for developing sales strategies and programs for the team, designed to achieve sales target and revenue goals.
- Positions the go to market strategy and vision to the team while actively upholding core values.
- Aligns communication, people, processes, resources, and systems to ensure effective implementation and delivery of required results.
- Manages resources consistent to organizational goals; proactively negotiates to gain full value of resources and investments.
- Coaches team members to drive new opportunities while evaluating our strategy and execution to find opportunities for improvement.
- Implements new sales processes and ensures proper follow through.
- Sets sales goals for team each year.
- Drives and achieves all KPIs through motivation and coaching.
- Analyzes data and activities of past performance. Projects future performance.
- Develops and translates sales strategies to support the organizations sales goals.
- Fosters an environment of development and high achievement.
- Creates competitive ways to encourage and promote daily performance.
- Organizes activities and local incentive programs that can help motivate the sales team.
- Works with HRBP in identifying, hiring, onboarding and training new sales team members.
- Manages performance reviews and develops sales team members of the site.
- Collaborates with leaders and other departments to support client needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and operations.
- Successful track record in managing a sales force, ideally as both an individual contributor and a team leader.
- Polished business presence with a high level of emotional maturity
- Process oriented, driven and strategically minded
- Strong cold calling experience required.
- Leadership skills, self-starter & teamwork oriented
- Customer focused attitude
- Strong motivator with ability to drive a tenured sales team
- Able to work accurately and under pressure
- Strong analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Interpersonal, communication and change management skills
- Experience with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Proven track record of analyzing sales call activity metrics and achievement of goal
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052