QA – Online Video Sharing Account
Location – Taguig
Mid to Night Shift
● Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
● At least 4 year(s) of working experience in Quality Assurance is required for this position.
● Required skill(s): Quality assurance/Call Monitoring, Reporting, Coaching
● Background in Six Sigma/Certification would be a huge advantage but not required
● Background in Quality Error Analysis, DSAT Analysis, Familiarity with quality review in all departments
● Above Average Presentation and Reporting skills
● Fluent in Oral and written English communication
● Able to adapt quickly to changes in the workflow
● Excellent Organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
● Applicants must be willing to work in BGC,Taguig.
● Applicants must be willing to work in mid shift or grave yard schedule. Holidays and weekends (if needed)
● Preferably 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees or Supervisors specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
● Full-Time position(s) available.
❏ Should be able to evaluate cases (email-based) and audit for errors.
❏ Listen to phone calls and evaluate them on with the help of TMF Form
❏ Provide Feedback and coach the associates on the pitfalls
❏ Update the process manuals, process flows and knowledge repository and maintain QR log files at an individual level
❏ Create/Present reports and analysis on Quality data and or improvements, Data Analysis using QC tools (Pareto, Histograms etc)
❏ Conduct RCA on DSATs / Escalations / Quality issues
❏ Evaluate core cases from time to time to keep relevant
❏ BE part of DAG audits and ensure process compliance
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052