Location – Mandaluyong
- The project coordinator position is an extension of the head of product development in handling the project management side of software delivery
- The PC will work with four software development line managers and one QA line manager in planning, monitoring and control of a waterfall software development lifecycle
- It will involve scope, schedule, cost, resource, communication and procurement management tasks to properly represent, report and manage the effort done by the project teams through document and artifact creation, coordinating project milestone checkpoint and all other necessary project management efforts to maximize the capability of a lean team of software developers and QAs.
- The role will require the PC to learn the nuances of our proprietary trading system’s SDLC for project reporting and monitoring
- The role will also require the PC to learn financial instruments, capital markets, and securities trading for possible BA work for requirements analysis and scoping as a contribution to the planning aspect of the project
- The role will also require the PC to learn PMBOK, Agile, Scrum, Prince2 and other software project management practices and mold a project management practice bespoke for the product development team.
- The role’s responsibilities will also include augmenting the development managers and QA managers in management reporting, change management practices, periodic status updates, day-to-day coordination, process improvement, and other administrative duties spanning the department.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052