Location – Makati
Reporting directly to the Head of Strategy and Business Relations, the Sr. Support Analyst is primarily accountable for providing operational support to company IT Delivery Center Asia Inc.’s (MITDC) Project Management Office (PMO) team and Operations through timely and accurate service delivery. Responsibilities include the following:
- PMO Support Services
- Assist in developing the Statements of Work (SOW) and related Change Requests (CR)
- Review the drafts the SOWs and CRs. Work with the Delivery Managers, PMO, Finance and the Delivery Head to finalize the document.
- Highlight required changes to the rate profiles in the system
- Facilitate the completion of the required reviews (within MITDC and the Business Units) prior to finalizing the document
- Assist in securing/completing the approvals
- Send copies of the approved / signed SOWs and CRs to MITDC-Finance for loading into ProContracts Wiz and archiving in the assigned SharePoint folder.
- Maintain the SOW/CR inventory, track the status of the SOWs/CRs and provide periodic updates to the MITDC Leadership Team
- Procurement Support Services
- Support the Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFW), Request for Proposal (RFP) process and completion of business case analysis through consolidation and interpretation of vendor response spreadsheets for team review;
- Utilize and manage the systems and tools used during the procurement process
- Facilitate review and updates to Confidentiality Agreements between ML and vendor;
- Ensure effective written communication with vendor / Business Units and Strategic Sourcing Staff during the RFX process
- Set up bid submittal sheets for large RFxs ;
- Coordinate various Security reviews based on project requirements with Security Leads and Divisional Security BUSO’s (Business Unit Security Officers);
- Obtain internal and vendor signatures on contracts and NDAs while confirming the correct signatory receives the documents
- Assist with creating and maintaining standard ML RFP/RFQ procurement templates;
- Obtain D&B Reports for distribution to team during project engagements;
- Create and update database files to establish authorized vendor status.
- Ensure company compliance policies/standards/businessprocedures/documentation requirements are adhered to;
- Research Contracts Database to obtain copies of relevant Master Contracts for various Sourcing engagements;
- Run scheduled and unscheduled reports for internal stakeholders
- Other assignments as required
- University Business Degree in Management, Marketing or IT
- 5+ years of experience in similar role/capacity
- Experience working with senior management teams
- Strong analytical skills, copes with complex situations using both skills and experience to lead to the right outcome
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to details
- Team player and driven to achieve operational excellence
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge of PlanView is preferred but not required
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of PEZA policies is an advantage
- Strong relationship management skills to build enduring and productive alliances across matrix organizations. Experience in partnering with a diverse team located in multiple locations and time zones.
- Demonstrates strong flexibility in the face of ambiguous situations, shifting demands, and challenging work environments.Uses diplomacy and tact to resolve difficult situations.Escalates more serious issues to management.
- Excellent initiative and ability to commit to a course of action in the face of risks and uncertainty
- Professional attitude and client service orientation; collaborative and results-oriented
- Practical problem solving skills and the ability to influence change
- Strong oral/written communication skills required to interact with senior officers and representatives from other Divisions and functional departments
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to be flexible to changing environments
- Ability to work independently and willing to collaborate with other teams for a project with huge scale benefits
- Flexible on shift and overtime may be required to meet business deadlines.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052