Location – Makati
● Design Performance Test Scripts for enterprise applications based on Requirements
● Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
● Perform Performance Engineering & Performance Improvement activities
● Run and manage performance test campaigns
● Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports
● Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve system performance
● Assume primary responsibility as Performance Testing
● Reviews and translates requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback to product developers
● Creates, maintains and executes automation test scripts
● Analyzes automation results and investigate failures
● Designs detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Identifies KPIs for product quality
● Tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities, defect frequency first time pass rate
● Drives software development process to quality-centric methodologies
● Identifies Quality Assurance process bottlenecks and design and implement solutions
● Controls, updates and distributes new and revised quality standards and technical changes
● Prepares and deliver formal quality audit reports
● Minimal time coaching teammates
JOB FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE:
● Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues;
facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
● Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
● Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
● Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
● Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052