Meta Data Management (MDM) Support
Location – QC
● This role’s primary responsibility will be to build, manage and create metadata for R12 GL, HFM and Hyperion Planning applications based on the Change Requests
(CRs) originating from the business.
● It will also include making changes required for technical upgrades, process improvements etc.
● The role will also involve the reconciliation of data across multiple systems to ensure that the metadata updates have worked as intended and have been applied
● The role will include assisting with the administration and maintenance of Hyperion DRM and will involve increasing contact with the business as time progresses.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
● Assist with the raising of Change Requests (CRs) – liaising with Business Controllers (BCs) and Finance Directors (FDs) based on their submissions via the CR sites
● Work through the CRs to ascertain the implications of making the changes across the Hyperion and Oracle R12 suites.
● Creating the metadata in DRM – by interpreting the Business requirements supplied within the CRs.
● Creating exports of the metadata files for each of the systems and loading the metadata to a UAT environment / supplying it to the Application Manager
● Reconciling the applications in UAT to ensure that the CRs do not have any unintended consequences.
● To create and run a series of checks to ensure that shared hierarchies are aligned across key applications.
● Metadata updates should be carried out on a timely basis as per the finance calendar.
● Creating new Versions (one per month) so that changes can be readily identified and tracked
● Taking a proactive approach in identifying and then removing / end-datingobsolete metadata structures.
● Assisting with the day-to-day administration of DRM.
● Driving technical enhancements / upgrades.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052