Java Back-End Developer/Lead
Location – McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Be part of the scrum team as a developer and an ART (SAFe Agile Release Train) member.
- Analyse the stories and backlog from the team and product backlog.
- Actively participate in story grooming sessions and contribute to adding new scenarios or acceptance criteria.
- Develop SpringBootmicroservices using TDD approach.
Write Junit test cases with test first approach.
- Produce good quality code and above 80% test coverage.
- Follow all the best practices needed to achieve the Trunk Based Development according to the guidelines defined.
- Do pair programming with other developers.
- Able to create UML design artefacts like Sequence and Class diagrams.
- Have a strong understanding of cloud native event driven microservices architecture patterns and be able to contribute to the development of microservices.
Follow contract-first approach to collaborate with other teams, developers and test automation engineers.
- Be able to write unit test using RestAssured and contract testing using PACT.
- Knowledge in Pact or Spring Boot contract for contract testing.
- Demonstrate the features developed in each iteration in Sprint demo as well as Solution demo.
- Actively participate in Sprint Retrospective and contribute to the continuous improvement of the team in terms of people and process.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in IT and Web application development.
- Experience in Cloud-Based application development in public/private cloud environment, microservices design and architecture (Preferably Cloud Foundry or other knowledge private cloud provider like AWS/Azure etc, UML, Oracle)
- Experience in Oracle and SQL/PL-SQL.
- Experience in Apache Active-MQ & Kafka.
- Experience in Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, Maven &Unix.
- Experience in Eclipse, Git, Jenkis and SonarQube.
- Well-versed in the software development life cycle from requirement gathering to analysis/design, development, implementation and support.
- Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Translate business requirements into technical specification.
- Willing to learn and take up new challenges or skills sets as needed.
Note: Candidate must possess good proficiency with Spring Frameworks
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052