IT Security Analyst I
Location – Taguig
• Support SAP’s and other applications’ security systems
• Provide assistance domestically and internationally in addressing security issues.
• Security Compliance
• Enforcement of Company Policies and Standards related to IT Security.
• Account administration:
o Perform SAP account administration including additions, changes and deletes and account analysis
o Execute and evaluate monthly reports, identify audit issues and other variances, and take appropriate actions
o Process accounts in accordance with established service level agreements
• Process accounts in accordance with Company IT Policies, Standards and procedures.
• Handle and maintain access to sensitive and restricted information or data in a confidential and appropriate manner.
• At least three years of information technology experience.
• Highest value placed on successful experience with technology platforms strategic to Company; SAP ERP, SAP HCM, SAP BI, SAP CRM, SAPNetweaver, SAP Portal, and
SAP GRC Suite.
• At least two years SAP security experience, including Profile Generator, role and profile creation/modifications, user administration, authorization objects and user
• At least two years of progressive experience in multiple aspects of IT security administration and analysis.
• At least two years in positions that provided substantial experience:
o Setting priorities and accomplishing tasks on time, with requirements often dictated by defined service level agreements.
o Working on multiple tasks with varying priorities and due dates, i.e. “multitasking”.
o Learning and using new processes, procedures, technologies, and tools.
o Working with accuracy and attention to detail.
o Working effectively on teams.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052