Innovations Manager – Manager Level
Roles and Responsibilities
● Design and manage experiments
● Identify pain points of stakeholders and business, source solutions, then design and run quick and low-cost experiments to test if proposed solution will
successfully address pain points.
● Seek and collect ideas from a wide variety of sources, evaluate / brainstorm, select and pitch best ideas to introduce and test with stakeholders.
● Project management
● Handle end-to-end project management of an innovation initiative.Coordinate with vendors, business units and lay out tasks, processes, resources.
● If experiment is successful and receives green light by business over, prepare and execute hand-over plan for business owner.
● Manage allocated budget for Innovation.Ensure spend falls within plan.
● Promote innovation culture
● Create structure, processes or campaigns so that innovation can happen in the organization.Promote culture of innovation within the company by being an enabler,
making employees aware of the concept of innovation by showing proof points and through workshops, innovation huddles, forums, mixers and the like.
● Must be a degree holder of any 4-year business, marketing
● At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, or UX/UI, or handling innovation or transformation projects or similar.
● Highly creative, good analytical, project management skills
● Good project management skills; able to deliver multiple requirements on time
● Flexible, results oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to interact with and influence people at all levels of the organization
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052