Location – Taguig
This position will report directly to Company CFO and will be responsible for all aspects of the Accounting and Controllership activities, as well as tax compliance. Some of the areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for accounting and controllership activities, including accuracy and completeness of all financial statements and reporting in accordance with Company accounting policies, GAAP, Statutory and Tax requirements.
- Preparation and analysis of Financial Reporting Pack; Variance analysis; Trend analysis etc. Building financial models to help business decision-making and improve business performance.
- Preparation of indirect tax returns (VAT, GST etc.) and corporate income tax returns for multiple tax jurisdictions, including AU, US, UK, GE, PH etc.
- Assist CFO in the Due Diligence process and M&A transaction.
- Cash management and reporting.
- Project accounting and analysis of project performance.
- Preparation, review and approval of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Manage and improve processes, including Order to Cash cycle, Procure to Pay cycle, Record to Report cycle and fixed assets; Responsible for ensuring compliance with all Company policy, procedures and controls.
- Develop Company accounting policies, for example, comprehensive revenue recognition policy under Australian GAAPs (especially the new AASB 15).
- Improve NetSuite ERP system for efficiency gain and accuracy of data. Serve as NetSuite system administrator
- Complete all external/statutory/group audit requirements, where needed.Ensure accurate and timely completion of financial statements, statutory filings, external audits and other regulated mandates.
- Oversee service delivery and day-to-day operations of the Finance Shared Service Center; Manage and mentor team members, monitor capacity and identify skills gaps and training needs.
- Provide financial guidance to regional leaders and other non-Finance stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing, reporting on and managing FSS KPIs; Identify trends and problem areas, report on risks and initiate corrective actions or new approaches; Define and ensure the implementation of Service Level Agreements.
- Develop and implement new work methods and procedures of the FSS; Recommend procedural changes to improve FSS efficiency and ensure appropriate implementation of decisions made by senior management.
- Prepare and manage the FSS budget.
- Complete special financial and ad hoc projects as directed by CFO.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability that a successful candidate will possess.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Must be CPA qualified.
- Strong technical accounting skills are a must. Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in the finance and accounting field; Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Principles and IFRS.
- Experience in preparation of indirect tax returns and corporate income tax returns for multiple jurisdictions.
- Experience in M&A transactions are highly desired.
- Experience in managing a centralized Finance shared service center.
- Experience in large or mid-market ERP system implementation; NetSuite implementation experience is highly desired.
- Knowledge of and/or experience within the software industry preferred.
- Experience working in an international business organization preferred.
- Experience in an environment where finance works as a business partner with the Business Units in a results driven environment.
Special Knowledge/Skills/Personality Traits
- Entrepreneurial with a self-starter and self-finisher mentality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to strive in a small company environment with a hands on mentality.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and experience with ERP implementations are highly desired.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word).Demonstrated experience using Excel to build models and maintain complex financial models/dashboards.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a wide variety of personnel from multiple disciplines and countries.
- Strong analytical skills in reporting and analysis as well as a solid foundation in accounting, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Very strong drive, dedication and work ethic.
- High energy and enthusiasm with a desire and willingness to be held accountable for meeting strict deadlines and reporting requirements while balancing other workload demands.
- Detail oriented, process oriented, and control oriented.
- Not easily offended and an open communicator, inquisitive and not afraid to challenge “status quo”.
- Ability to travel between 5% to 10%, primarily internationally.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052