Finance Shared Service Manager
Location – Pasig
The Finance Shared Service Manager is responsible in the management and oversight of the Finance shared service teams such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Cash Application, Internal Controls, General Accounting, Treasury, Master Data and Reporting.Ensure proper quality management of services delivered including continuous monitoring and measurement of finance shared service activities performed in Manila.Must spearhead a culture of excellence in transactional processing.
Size of Responsibility
Direct Subordinate Headcount: 4
Duties & Responsibilities ( KRAs)
- Key Results Area Level of Execution/ Accountability for Results (Full, partial or supporting) Measurement Criteria (Quantitative/
- QualitativePercentage of Time Devoted to the KRAs(Total 100%)
- Management Committee
- Provide leadership and recommendation on day to day operations and strategy of the Manila shared service as part of the Manila management team.
- Recommend and implement initiatives that keep turnover low and employee engagement high.Give considered and thoughtful recommendations as part of the
- Management team to safeguard the future strategy of the Manila shared service functions not only limited to Finance.
- Provide input into major business changes.
Full Leadership 25%
Finance Shared Service
- Oversee the operations of the finance shared service teams.
- Ensure adequate resources in each of the shared service teams.
- Review and analyse current processes, identify opportunities, and recommend improvements.
- Develop programs and frameworks that improve the SLA’s and KPIs.
- Drive issue resolution, including root-cause analysis and prepare actions to raise performance.
- Ensure continuous business process improvement including process cost efficiencies/synergies between teams
- Recommend direction on the team priorities in collaboration with team supervisors.
- Identify training needs and coordinate closely with Manila shared service head and L&D team.
- Actively mentor and develop supervisors and team members in each of the finance functions.
- Motivate and manage exceptional team performance, maximizing diverse strengths and skills of the team.
- Develop the annual budget for the finance team, and ensure annual expenditure remains within budgeted levels.
- Plan, manage, and review employee performance via TouchPoint process and annual performance review process.Must coordinate and get feedback from point of contacts on team performance.
Full Accuracy, Productivity and Timeliness 50%
Service to Stakeholders
- Build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Create an effective communication process with point of contacts and ensure regular exchange of information.
- Monitor and report performance against KPIs/SLAs with Manila management and point of contacts.
Full Accuracy, Productivity and Timeliness 20%
Other tasks which may be assigned by his/her Immediate Superior / Team Full Accuracy, Productivity and Timeliness 5%
Network of Interaction
- Financial Services finance team
- RBC HQ Finance Team
- RBC Order Management Team
- RBCBusiness Units / Regional Sites
- Finance Teams in other World Areas (North America)—Business Unit Controllers
- BU Finance Managers
- BU Finance Directors.
Suppliers / Vendors, Customers
Minimum 4-year college degree.Business Management Technical degrees preferred or Finance related course
Job Related Experience:
At least 8 years of managerial experience.At least 3-5 years in managing a shared service operation.
- Practical knowledge of ERP applications (Oracle, JDE)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Finance shared service functions
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Effective Project Management, Financial Planning, Human Capital Management, Strategy and QualityManagement, and Decision Making skills
- Experience dealing in global business operating environment
ERP Systems (Oracle, Quickbooks, Concur)
- MS Office Applications (Advanced Excel, Powerpoint)
- Soft Skills training (meeting KPI, attitude, teamwork, customer service, interpersonal skills, time and stress management, English communication including business writing)
- Leadership Training
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052