Location – Cebu
About the Role: The mission of the Event Planner is to coordinate the smooth operation of all company sponsored events and participation of company staff in industry trade shows and events.
● Identify and schedule involvement of all industry events involving company; maintain calendar of events
● Plan and arrange for trade shows and exhibits;
● Organize company Leadership and Executive Network events
● Determine requirements for hospitality services, signage, multi-media equipment, printing and other technical services, and arrange for and manage contracts for
● Negotiate barter agreements with conference hosts
● Coordinate speaking opportunities for company staff
● Prepare, present and manage event budgets;
● Plan for required documentation and for pre- and post-distribution of documentation (itineraries, evaluations etc.);
● Coordinate set-ups, staging, seating, parking, communication systems and other details for special events;
● Plan schedules and roles for company staff – booth schedule, logistics, speakers, etc.
● Coordinate marketing and communication plans with product management and marketing
● The Event Planner plans, monitors and troubleshoots all issues and problems that might occur in the successful running of an event.
● Arrange transportation and accommodations for company staff
● Liaise with security, technical and other service areas when booking space
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052