DELIVERING DEAL VALUE(Manager >5 years of experience)
Location – Ortigas
Delivering Deal Value (DDV) team assists both corporate and private-equity clients in a wide range of operational and transformational challenges driven by M&A activity. We help executives delivering and creating value from acquisitions and divestures across the deal continuum. As part of the transaction process, our team members develop a rapid understanding of the client’s business in order to quickly assimilate the key issues, synergies, risks and upsides around a transaction. We report our findings in real time to the client, but typically, we will produce clear written reports for any purchaser or vendor. Due to the global nature of the deal environment, our DDV team works and collaborates with international teams in Europe and the US. Joining us, you get the chance to engage with highly experienced colleagues and to actively build your career in the Deal environment
Activities to be performed:
- As a Manager in DDV, you are a key member of the team supporting multiple transaction-focused projects
- Take significant responsibility for projects, including leading international project teams and communicating with senior executives on engagements Expected to produce high-quality written reports (sell- and buy-side) and articulate findings to internal senior stakeholders.
- Working within a dedicated project team, you are going to steer post-merger integration and carve-out projects
- Expected to take managerial responsibility for multiple engagements and work under tight deadlines
- Contribute to the development growth of the DDV service and develop the career of junior team members.
- Minimum: 5 years consulting or industry experience related to deals (e.g. post-merger integration, carve-out)
- Above average degree in related discipline (e.g. Business, Management, Finance, Economics, Science etc.), preferably
- Professional communication skills, particular for delivering high-quality reports and presentations to internal stakeholders
- Outstanding analytical thinking and ability to quickly draw hypotheses
- Ability to lead teams (3-5 team members) focused on specific engagements
- Team player with the ability to engage in international teams
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Advanced skills with MS-Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Sector expertise to engage in industry initiatives in the global DDV network
- Experience with data analytic tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052