DELIVERING DEAL VALUE(Analyst 1-3 years of experience)
Location – Ortigas
Delivering Deal Value (DDV) team assists both corporate and private-equity clients in a wide range of operational and transformational challenges driven by M&A activity. We help executives delivering and creating value from acquisitions and divestures across the deal continuum. As part of the transaction process, our team members develop a rapid understanding of the client’s business in order to quickly assimilate the key issues, synergies, risks and upsides around a transaction. We report our findings in real time to the client, but typically, we will produce clear written reports for any purchaser or vendor. Due to the global nature of the deal environment, our DDV team works and collaborates with international teams in Europe and the US. Joining us, you get the chance to engage with highly experienced colleagues and to actively build your career in the Deal environment.
Activities to be performed:
- Supporting transaction-focused projects
- Work on assignments that span across the entire lifecycle of a M&A deal including detailed analyses for carve-out, post-merger integration or value creation projects.
- This comprises operational & financial due diligences, data modelling, project planning and business improvement
- Take ownership of sub-parts of deal-related projects and client deliverables such as sell- and buy-side documentations.
- Minimum: Above average bachelor’s degree (e.g. Business, Management, Economics, Science etc.) and 1-3 years work experience
- High degree of analytical thinking and ability to solve complex problems
- Take responsibility for tasks and have proven project management expertise
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently on qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Team player with the ability to engage in international teams
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Advanced skills in MS-Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in consulting, preferable related to transactions (e.g. M&A, post-merger integration, carve-out)
- Understanding of data analytics tools such as P
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052