Location – Pasig
• Gathers intelligence from the massive streams of data gathered each day. Capture by creating algorithms, mining, cleaning, and aligning data, in addition to filtering
through unstructured data. Use advanced level of data analysis.
• Infer and interpret data by building complex correlation/statistical models, structuring the data based on assumptions, and writing queries.
• Deliver conclusions which have a direct business impact.
• Analyze data for useful mass, review findings, and present such information to business leaders to allow stakeholders to make informed decisions. Captures, sorts,
and determines what is relevant in the data.
• Performs data analysis by assembling and preparing the data, writing the software programs, and executing the actual analysis.
• Conducts advanced analysis on the data through data mining and statistical analysis. Clarify the business problem for data analysis.
• Translate the requirements into existing advanced analytic functions or help design new functions with software to meet the requirements.
• Work closely with the business teams to generate insights, diagnose problems, and provide information for business and product decisions by transforming very
large data sets into actionable information.
• Build and maintain tools and documentation to enable the consumption of data by the platform team and the entire company.
• Perform both regular and ad-hoc analysis leveraging a wide array of data tools.
• Interpret and document the analysis and results, and communicate the information effectively to the client.
• Strong analytic background, typically in computer science or mathematics, and the application of statistics. Computer science programming expertise is desirable to
analyze the data and provide intelligence that leads to better business decisions or new products.
• Has strong skills in forecasting, response modeling, fraud detection, and segmentation. Industry specific methods and solutions are used to solve industry specific
• Strong communication skills are required to convey complex analytical results to business sponsors of programs.
• Explore – base skills in statistics, algorithms, machine learning, and mathematics.
• Build – experienced with at least one programming language, preferably Java.
• Communicate – making the results real by making data available to users. This involves communicating the results of analysis clearly and effectively to both
business and technical users in presentations. Lead the discussion and guide the integration of the data visualization layer with the underlying platform to best
showcase the output of the data.
• In depth knowledge of statistics and mathematics.
• In depth knowledge of analytical toolsets and is fluent in SQL.
• Experience building software is a plus.
• Knowledge across multiple industries is a plus.
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Knowledge of Architecture Principles, Advocated Positions, Design Patterns, and Implementation Alternatives
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052