DATA ANALYTICS and TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (DATS) ANALYST
Location – Ortigas
Company Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited (“SDC”) is a joint venture of Company Firms from across the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region. It was established to provide professional services to support the Company member Firms in the APA region. The SDC does not provide any professional services to clients registered and based in the Philippines.
The SDC is part of a network of Company service delivery centres around the globe, known as the Company Service Delivery Network (“SDN”) and is staffed by specialised professionals connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics. This strategy is designed to ultimately increase value for our clients and our Company member firms through improved productivity, enhanced quality and lower cost of delivery.
You will be part of a team of domain experts combining all facets of the Deals practice with the latest methodologies and software tools available on the market. You will be developing new technical solutions for Transaction Services by working and collaborating with team members and stakeholder across the world.What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with innovative environment along with a highly talented, dynamic and international team.
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development with a leading Service Delivery Centre.
- Under the supervision of an experienced team lead or manager:
- Summarize complex datasets through novel data mining exploration, and through the development of novel digital products and services
- Execute Deals workflow – from the identification of the relevant data sources, over the data processing and the execution of the required analysis, up to translation of findings into business terms and communication to client.
- Produce quality deliverables and support the process automation where reasonable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Data Analytics or related course
1 to 3 years experience in programming, scripting, or development in any of the following:
- Qlik scripting language and Qlik products and/or other data visualisation platforms such as Tableau or Power BI
- Statistical analytics and computing (i.e. Python, R)
- SQL, database architecture and modelling, and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) procedures
- C#, VB.net; Enigma.js* Experience with Alteryx, Jedox or Anaplan is a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal)
- Team player with the ability to engage in international teams
- Ability to analyze large datasets and write comprehensive reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in consulting business related to data analytics or Deals
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052