Location – Makati City
Under the guidance of the Compliance Manager, the Compliance Analyst builds knowledge of the organization, its processes and customers, as well as Manulife’s compliance framework, policies and standards, while assisting in the implementation of compliance programs.
Provide support to the Compliance Team thru:
- To assist the Compliance Team, MP and MCBL in the conduct of the Sales Practices Field Report (SPFR) and Request for Legal Advise (RLA) by raising searching questions and inquiries to the relevant parties to ensure that release of a comprehensive report, i.e., QA Report or report for presentation to the Secretariat.
- Ensure timely submission/completion of the following reports:
- Fraud reports from MP and MCBL; Training status; Compliance Assertion Forms; Privacy Consent percentage; and Corporate Governance and AML Training of New Officer/Member of the Board of Directors
- To provide assistance on AML and FATCA related activities by releasing EDD Reports on clean case PEPs, preparation of STR Recommendation and all FATCA related tasks needed from the Compliance Team.
- To track and monitor all compliance related audit and/or Quality Assurance (QA) findingsand ensure closure on/or before the due date.
- To ensure launch and completion of all compliance related trainings in Compass and classroom trainings according to the Compliance Plan using the updated/latest training decks to be developed by the Region and/or Compliance.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the life insurance, pre-need, bancassurance, trust businesses, including products and internal administrative or operational processes
- Working knowledge of rules and regulations governing the business
- Experience in Compliance work from banks, life insurance companies, trust companies, mutual fund or asset management companies, bancassurance companies is an advantage
- Background in Compliance, Risk, Audit, Fraud or Legal is an advantage
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052