Location – Ortigas
Processors will be required to understand the process workflow related to work requests and support Analysts in the execution of tasks and the delivery of mandated
● Setting up materiality of the engagement based on the instructions of the audit team.
● Importing and mapping of the accounts of the trial balance provided to the electronic audit file/database.
● Setting up risks sliders in accordance with the engagement team’s instructions
● Preparing of the lead schedules, including checking of the amounts per line item with the prior year’s file, performing mathematical accuracy and verifying formula.
● Populating of the audit procedures for the current period based on the results of the audit in the prior year.
● Changing workflow assignments of the electronic file.
● Setting up the substantive analytics template of the current period with last year’s balances, including mathematical accuracy checks.
● Performing internal consistency checking for amounts within the financial statements, checking mathematical accuracy and recalculations.
● Verifying PY amounts based on the issued financial statements of last year.
● Preparing letters required to facilitate the audit (engagement letters, representation letters etc.).
● Converting PDF files (e.g. contract, minutes of meetings etc.) to word/excel files.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at (02) 571-8052