Location – Ortigas
Company Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited, hereafter referred to as “Company SDC Manila” is a member firm of the Company (Company) global network. It was established as a Support Centre to provide assurance, accounting, tax and business services to other Company member firms in the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region.
Company SDC Manila is part of a network of Company service delivery centres around the globe and is currently staffed by 600+ professionals, connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics, servicing clients from 11 countries in the APA region.
The Audit Associate will be required to understand and execute the process workflow related to Assurance or Non-Assurance work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the SDCs workflow management tool, and understand the optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed.In addition, he/she will assist in the execution of tasks and the delivery of mandated activities.
Reporting: The position reports to Team Managers.
- Liaise with Team Managers on a regular basis to understand and obtain workflow and delivery timetable and client service expectations.
- Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with SDC’s User Guide instructions as applied to work requests.
- Maintain working knowledge of the SDC User Guides and be able to assist Analysts L2 in resolving issues arising in their work/delivery of services. · Monitor time spent on assigned tasks and manage deadlines. · Adhere to Company SDC policies and procedures.
- Participate in training, coaching of Associates and other developmental opportunities where possible
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Financial Statement Review – Performing mathematical accuracy and internal consistency checks for amounts within the financial statements– Verifying comparative amounts based on prior year financial statements.
- Test of Details – Performing targeted testing, accept-reject testing or non-statistical sampling procedures by examining client documents that support financial statement assertions.
- Electronic Audit File Set-up and Maintenance – Importing and mapping of the accounts of the trial balance– Preparing lead schedules, including performing mathematical accuracy and verifying formula. – Populating of the audit procedures for the current period based on the results of the audit in the prior year.
- Analytics Assistance – Setting up the analytics template of the current period with last year’s balances, and perform mathematical accuracy checks.
- Template Preparation – Preparing letters required to facilitate the audit (engagement letters, representation letters etc.).
- Microsoft Office Support– Converting PDF files (e.g. contract, minutes of meetings etc.) to word/excel files.
- Other bespoke and specialized activities
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce and/or Business.
- Professional certification such as CPA or equivalent will be advantageous
- Zero to less than one (1) year of relevant work experience in assurance, tax, accounting and/or analysis work
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts
- Some understanding of audit concepts and regulatory requirements will be advantageous
- Good understanding of corporate financial statements
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
Specific Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat · Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Should be comfortable working and communicating with team members at all levels including senior management.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052