Location – McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Be part of the scrum team as a UI developer and an ART (SAFe Agile Release Train) member.
- Analyze the stories and backlog from the team and product backlog.
- Actively participate in story grooming sessions and contribute to adding new scenarios or acceptance criteria.
- Develop Angular UI applications.
– Produce good quality code and above 80% test coverage.
– Write unit test cases using Jest/Protractor/Jasmine
- Actively participate in Sprint Retrospective and contribute to the continuous improvement of the team in terms of people and process.
- Able to write UI codes such a way that it meets performance considerations by applying good design techniques (like caching and lazy loading etc).
- Be able to explore off the shelf UI frameworks or libraries according to the enterprise standards and integrate.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of Angular UI experience.
- Good Experience in below Technical Skills:
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
or Call us at +63 917 8629986 | (02) 571-8052