Alternative Distribution Head – VP to Corporate Officer Level
Location – Makati
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
● With at least five years’ experience in Sales in the life insurance industry, ideally in a Bancassurance or Alternative Distribution capacity.
Skills and Knowledge:
● Proven strong sales background with track record of consistently achieving targets.
● Strong leadership skills and experience.
● Outstanding ability to clearly and concisely communicate key ideas, both verbally and in writing.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with quick deadlines.
● Outstanding ability to envision, clearly define, and execute channel partnership opportunities that are mutually beneficial on a long-term basis.
● A tremendous talent for evaluating the ramifications of prospective partnerships across a number of different planes and the ability to prioritize initiatives
appropriately according to company goals.
● Ability to generate new ideas and communicate clearly to leadership.
● Experience with structuring and negotiating the business, technology and legal aspects of partnership agreements.
● High attention to detail and strong execution skills.
● Tenacious and results driven, passionate about achieving high levels of excellence.The Head of Partnership Distribution is responsible for developing strategies to
drive short and long term profit generating opportunities through bank and non-bank partnership through traditional and non-traditional means of distribution.
● He/she will be responsible for converting strategy into the tactical solutions to ensure alignment throughout the department.
● Ensure annual sales and profitability targets are met.· Establish and develop new bank and non-bank partnerships.
● Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
● Manage and strengthen existing bank and non-bank partnerships.
● Ensure partners are properly trained to distribute our products.
● Ensure processes supports service level agreements.
● Develop, implement, promote and monitor sales programs and campaigns.
● Develop and reinforce company communications and initiatives.
● Work closely with leadership team and Product team to help define product needs and solutions and partner programs.
● Track, and optimize the performance of partnerships; including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052