Location – Pasig
Education: An Accounting Graduate or Finance related course
Job Related Experience: At least 8 years working experience, 5 years of which should be in end-to-end accounts payable (i.e., processing, netting, Control Account
and Intercompany Statement Reconciliation, GRNI, GIT, and other month-end activities) and at least 3 years in Supervisory experience .
– Practical knowledge of ERP applications (Oracle, JDE)
– Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
– Internal Control Audit.
• Experience in Management, Accounting, or related field may be preferred.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
• Exceptional math skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
• High level of efficiency and accuracy.
• Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
• Attention to detail and ability to analyze large amounts of data.The Accounting Supervisor maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business
transactions of the organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Accounting Standards and International Financial
Reporting Standards that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
Has ownership on the following:
• Philippine local reportorial and compliance requirement with government agencies like BIR, SEC, BOI, SSS, Pagibig & Philhealth.
• Budget-related processes
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at (02) 571-8052