Cyber Security Specialist
About the Company
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited (hereinafter, the “Company” or PwC Acceleration Center Manila or “PwC AC Manilla”) is a joint venture of PricewaterhouseCoopers (“PwC”) Firms from across the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region. It was established to provide professional services to support the PwC member Firms in the APA region. The AC Manila does not provide any professional services to clients registered and based in the Philippines.
The AC Manila is part of a network of PwC service delivery centres around the globe, known as the PwC Acceleration Centers and is staffed by specialised professionals connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics. This strategy is designed to ultimately increase value for our clients and our PwC member firms through improved productivity, enhanced quality and lower cost of delivery.
A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
We are currently looking for individuals with strong cyber security, technology risk, IT strategy and governance background.
- Liaise with stakeholders on a regular basis to understand and obtain workflow and delivery timetable and client service expectations.
- Familiarise with security and control for technologies such as but not limited to Unix, Windows, database, Firewall, WAF, Router, mobile technologies (e.g., iOS, Android), etc.
- Operate and implement technology solutions
- Operate and Implement cyber security management, IT service management and IT governance framework
- Integrate 3rd party services such as Threat Intelligence and Managed Security Services to help our clients build / transform Security Operations Centers (SOC)
- Education Background: University degree majoring in Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics, or any relevant course
- Certifications: TISO – ISO27001, ISO20000 CISA, CISSP, CEH, CISP, GWAPT, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, or other security related qualifications (including certifications issued by CRES
- Work Experience:
- Associate Level (at least 1 year of relevant experience)
- Analyst Level (2-3 years of relevant experience)
- Senior Analyst Level (4-5 years of relevant experience)
- Strong fluency in information technology general controls concepts in the areas of change management, computer operations and access to programs and data
- Experience in operating or implementing cyber security management, IT service management and IT governance framework using NIST, ISO27001, ISO20000, ITIL and COBIT respectively Hands-on experience in systems integration projects involving vendors, team members and client staff
- Hands-on security operations, threat intelligence, incident response, malware reverse engineering and other related experience would be beneficial;
- Technical know how in Unix, Windows, database, Firewall, WAF, Router, mobile technologies (e.g., iOS, Android)
- IT Framework in NIST, ISO27001, ISO20000, ITIL and COBIT
- Strong Project Management skills are essential
- Ability to educate users the importance of cybersecurity, and data protection
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity
- Strong interpersonal skills and Detail-oriented analytic skill are essential