w/ WFH arrangement
Great to know
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
- Shared service set-up and currently expanding
- Great benefits (Bonus, Allowances, Leave conversion)
Client (Hiring Company)
Is a leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power transmission products serving customers throughout the world. We create a better tomorrow by developing and responsibly producing energy-efficient products and systems. At the end of fiscal 2019, The company generated about $3.3B in sales and employed approximately 21,000 employees worldwide. The company sells its products directly to OEMs, distributors, and end-users.
Provides analysis to different functions such as manufacturing, SIOP, sales, customer service, finance and management of the entire business in reviewing, analyzing, documenting and validating user requirements, applications and processes. Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business growth in the current and new revenue streams.
- Gathers and evaluates data from multiple sources. Analyzes, reconciles and identifies measurable opportunities for improvement. Identifies and implements audit processes to ensure data issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity across the business. Creates and maintains workflows and approval processes based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Acts as subject matter expert for new processes, KPI’s, and data management. Collaborates with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements. Partners with various leaders to design optimal solutions that meet the business needs of our internal and external customers.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes. Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy. Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience as Data Analyst or a related field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Detail oriented and accurate. Proficient in MS Excel (including pivot tables).
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Flexible, able to work on own initiative, deal with more than one project at a time, can work under pressure and tight deadlines, and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Very good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Self-starter and a strong team player.
- Sophisticated problem-solver
- High knowledge of Power BI or similar analytics tools
- Strong R language experience
- Experience in visualization
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Oracle Knowledge
Please reach out, we will be glad to share information about the company, job role, salary package, etc.
Ortigas, with WFH arrangement