Project Delivery Manager
The world’s leading inspection, verification, testing, and Certification Company. Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, the company operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
- 3 – 5 + years software project management experience
- Preferable to have experience in managing (Learning Management Systems)
- Experience in Training or Service Industry Sector.
- Experience in rolling out global software programs.
- Must be fluent in English language (verbal and written)
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a
- Own definition and implementation of different Service Management processes and tools.
- Ensure process documentation are up to date and regularly audited.
- Perform monthly Service Management Review
- Make sure all Service Management reports are released with perfect accuracy and on-time every time.
- Conduct annual service management audits of market center operations.
Note: with work from home arrangement