Chi-X Global Technology (Philippines) Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chi-X Asia Pacific Holdings with market operations in Japan and Australia.
Chi-X Asia Pacific is a leading equity exchange operator in two of the most sophisticated markets in the world in Japan & Australia, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of J.C. Flowers & Co. a leading private equity financial
services investor with over $16 billion in capital invested. The nature of running stock exchange venues, like Chi-X does, means interacting with the top finance firms in the world who are our clients (Investment banks,
high frequency traders, hedge funds). Chi-X Global Technology Philippines enhances and operates the trading platform technology for exchanges in Japan & Australia and has a team of close to 70 technologists on site.
As a Tech Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to manage and develop a group of engineers to deliver daily outcomes to our group affiliates. The focus is to ensure your team delivers the highest level of
performance and engagement during your shift. This is a rotational shifting role and we provide support on a 24x6 basis.
- At least 5 years experience defining and implementing Service Management practices
- Experience setting up and maintaining JIRA Service Desk and Zenoss Service Dynamics
- Understands the ISO20000 Audit Framework
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Experience on trading/stock market is a plus
- Superior analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent team player and understands the concept of One Team.
- Own definition and implementation of different Service Management processes and tools.
- Ensure process documentation are up to date and regularly audited.
- Perform monthly Service Management Review
- Make sure all Service Management reports are released with perfect accuracy and on-time every time.
- Conduct annual service management audits of market center operations.