Operations Center Engineer Lead
As a Tech Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to manage and develop a group of engineers to deliver daily outcomes to our group affiliates. The focus is to ensure your team delivers the highest level of performance and engagement during your shift. This is a rotational shifting role and we provide support on a 24x6 basis.
- Facilitate completion of tasks for the shift. Knows when to act and when to delegate is key.
- Reports shift issues to group affiliates in Tokyo and Sydney with urgency
- Supports the trading systems operations by ensuring scheduled jobs are done on-time every time
- Drives improvement in monitoring and alerting
- Leads initial triage of incidents and performs appropriate escalations as needed
- Identifies trends in incidents and works with other teams for permanent fixes
- Analyzes infrastructure capacity and performance and makes sound recommendations
Required Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years in leading a small (3-4) tech team
- 2+ experience in application development with java/jvm based languages
- At least one scripting language like Perl/Python/java or bash and has done automation
- Has advanced Linux server experience (install and maintain)
- Has experience setting up and maintaining infrastructure and application monitoring tools
- Experience on trading/stock market is a plus
- Superior analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent team player and understands the concept of One Team.