Digital Services Supervisor
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited (“SDC”) is a joint venture of PricewaterhouseCoopers (“PwC”) Firms from across the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region. It was established to provide professional services to support the PwC member Firms in the APA region. The SDC does not provide any professional services to clients registered and based in the Philippines.
The SDC is part of a network of PwC service delivery centres around the globe, known as the PwC Service Delivery Network (“SDN”) and is staffed by specialised professionals connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics. This strategy is designed to ultimately increase value for our clients and our PwC member firms through improved productivity, enhanced quality and lower cost of delivery.
Reporting: The position reports to the Advisory Leader
- You will be part of a team of domain experts combining all facets of the Deals (Mergers &
Acquisitions) practice with the latest methodologies and applications available on the market.
- You will develop new technical solutions for Deals by working and collaborating with team members
and stakeholders across PwC practice firms in Europe.
- Take responsibility on developing new applications harnessing Machine Learning Solutions.
- Work with the Data Science Team contributing with your technical knowledge and software
- Design, develop and perform testing in an agile team environment.
- Work together with an international team of experts across multiple industries.
- Solving complex business issues with different stakeholders.
- Drive and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering,
Software engineering or related course.
- Minimum of 4 years related experience scripting, or development in
any of the following:
a. Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, GitLab etc.)
c. Unit Testing
- Functional to intermediate alteryx/python skills
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
Specific Technical Skills:
- Frontend Developer (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Backend or App Developer (Java, .Net, NodeJS or Python)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- REST APIs
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Unix Shell
- Apache / Nginx
- Developing Libraries and using Package Managers (npm, Maven, pip
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- DevOps (CI/CD)
- Developing Microservices
- CSS / LESS / SCSS
- Asynchronous Programming / Multithreading
- Team player with the ability to engage in international teams
- Strong attention to detail.