Digital Services Manager
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited (“SDC”) is a joint venture of PricewaterhouseCoopers (“PwC”) Firms from across the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region. It was established to provide professional services to support the PwC member Firms in the APA region. The SDC does not provide any professional services to clients registered and based in the Philippines.
The SDC is part of a network of PwC service delivery centres around the globe, known as the PwC Service Delivery Network (“SDN”) and is staffed by specialised professionals connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics. This strategy is designed to ultimately increase value for our clients and our PwC member firms through improved productivity, enhanced quality and lower cost of delivery.
Reporting: The position reports to the Advisory Leader
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation. Drive cross-collaboration and execution of projects across
- Lead designs for major software components, systems, and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Architect and develop solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact.
As the principal point of contact for the business in terms of product development and delivery, you are
- Provide oversight and management for software development programs necessary to support the
- Work with stakeholders in Europe in capturing business and service requirements .
- Assess business requirements feasibility as part of the European and Global Deals investments
- Prepare budget and plan projects (e.g. timeline, resource, capabilities and cost estimates) .
Get involved in project management, backlog management, product deployment and reporting .
- Manage product lifecycle .
- Ensure that the Business’ needs are met on a timely and accurate basis .
- Ensure effective communication with the Business by delivering reports and information on time to
maintain the accurate perception on the capability of the team .
- Continuously nurture the team and continue to innovate in the fields of software/application
- Contribute to the development growth of the Digital Services and develop the career of junior team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering,
Software engineering or related course .
- Minimum of 7 years related experience scripting, or development in
any of the following:
a. Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, GitLab etc.)
c. Unit Testing
- Functional to intermediate alteryx/python skills
- Minimum 5 years progressive supervisory and leadership experience .
Specific Technical Skills:
- Frontend Developer (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Backend or App Developer (Java, .Net, NodeJS or Python)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- REST APIs
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Unix Shell
- Apache / Nginx
- Developing Libraries and using Package Managers (npm, Maven, pip
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- DevOps (CI/CD)
- Developing Microservices
- CSS / LESS / SCSS
- Asynchronous Programming / Multithreading
- Team player with the ability to engage in international teams
- Strong attention to detail.