Digital Services Analyst
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Manila) Limited (“SDC”) is a joint venture of PricewaterhouseCoopers (“PwC”) Firms from across the Asia Pacific and Americas (APA) region. It was established to provide professional services to support the PwC member Firms in the APA region. The SDC does not provide any professional services to clients registered and based in the Philippines.
The SDC is part of a network of PwC service delivery centres around the globe, known as the PwC Service Delivery Network (“SDN”) and is staffed by specialised professionals connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics. This strategy is designed to ultimately increase value for our clients and our PwC member firms through improved productivity, enhanced quality and lower cost of delivery.
Reporting: The position reports to Supervisors or Team Managers.
- You will be part of a team of domain experts combining all facets of the Deals practice with the latest
methodologies and software tools available on the market.
- You will be developing new technical solutions for Transaction Services by working and collaborating
with team members and stakeholders across Europe.
- Summarize complex datasets through novel data mining exploration, and through the development of
novel digital products and services.
- Support Digitizing Deals initiatives, e.g. creating products and apps as well as web solutions
- Produce quality deliverables and support the process automation where reasonable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering,
Software engineering or related course
- Minimum of 2 years (Analyst Level) and 3 Years (Senior Analyst
Level) related experience scripting, or development in any of the
a. Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, GitLab etc.)
c. Unit Testing
- Functional to intermediate alteryx/python skills
Specific Technical Skills:
- Frontend Developer (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Backend or App Developer (Java, .Net, NodeJS or Python)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- REST APIs
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Unix Shell
- Apache / Nginx
- Developing Libraries and using Package Managers (npm, Maven, pip
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- DevOps (CI/CD)
- Developing Microservices
- CSS / LESS / SCSS
- Asynchronous Programming / Multithreading
- Team player with the ability to engage in international teams
- Strong attention to detail.