Alabang (regional office)
Cabuyao (project site)
Is one of the largest employee-owned professional services consultancy firms in the Asia-Pacific. The company has more than 3,400 staff working across 20 offices around the globe, with headquarters located in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Externally (Client Representative)
- Internally (Local Manager)
Lead a team of
- Project Scheduler
- Safety Manager
- Safety Officer
- Quantity Surveyor (3rd part company)
- Project Administrator
- Land Owner and Developer
- Lessee Representative
Summary of Role
- Provides leadership to the project team in achieving the agreed project objectives and delivering the Unilever Scope of Services in an effective and timely manner.
- The focal point for all formal communication between the client.
- Establishes an agreed set of project objectives covering HSE, Quality Cost, Schedule and People.
- Establishes and maintains an effective client relationship.
- Provides leadership to the whole project team, and in particular the direct reports to achieve the agreed objectives
- Manages reporting on the project to the client, steering committee and Beca in a “no surprises” manner.
- Generates with the lead project personnel the execution plan for the project.
- Agrees the IT / Software strategy to support the project in all phases.
- Approves the plans for other areas of the project e.g. Design Coordination, Procurement, Construction etc.
- Manages the project in line with the plan.
- Agrees with all direct reports a set of clear responsibilities.
- Defines the programme to create the appropriate culture in the team to achieve the objectives starting with the induction program (this may follow the owner’s program)
- Manage all aspects of the project in a professional manner as if it were a stand-alone business. E.g. managing cost, time, risk, quality, change, resourcing, team culture etc.
- Manages the commercial relationship with all sub-consultants (if required).
Proven Leadership Skills
- Effective Communication skills particularly for client interactions.
- Sound comprehension of all phases of a project and their interrelationships e.g. Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning.
- Sound understanding of different contractual relationships and their benefits.
- Tertiary qualification generally in Engineering or Project Management or equivalent.
- IT Skills: Word, Presentation Software e.g. PowerPoint, Spreadsheets e.g. Excel
- Travel and Site Work: As required
This Position Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this job classification.
Location: Alabang (Office) and Cabuyao (Project-site)
Schedule: Monday to Friday (Half-day on Saturday when required/necessary)