WordPress eCommerce Developer and Designer
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the Divi Theme, responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
You will design, build, and optimize digital media touchpoints including marketing and eCommerce websites, landing pages, ads, social media posts, and email campaigns based on market and keyword research, optimizing them for conversion.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or XD experience preferred
- Setup and manage eCommerce systems including WooCommerce, vendor portals, and HubSpot integrations
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Research, test, and implement plug-ins that allow for development efficiencies.
- Provide and meet realistic deadlines
- Assist in marketing efforts, e.g. design prewritten posts for social media, email campaign design, Google Analytics, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience as WordPress Developer
- Good communication skills
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working web pages
- You must be able to work well in a team environment and comfortable working remote.
- Experienced in building B2B and B2C websites for clients.
- Has experience implementing diverse plug-ins.