- At least 10 years of experience in supporting UNIX based high-performance and mission-critical
- Experience in setting up and supporting tools for UNIX based applications.
- Experience in UNIX application failover technology is necessary.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes desirable.
- Knowledgeable in virtualization and containerization technologies enough to provide an expert recommendation for large distributed system rollout
- Experience in Linux, UNIX scripting languages and expressions is a must.
- Experience in RHEL 6 and up, CentOS 6 and up, and VMware ESXi
- Expert in shell (BASH) scripting; Python a plus
- A holder of a current RHCE, LFIC, or LPI certification a plus.
- Experience in setting up networking technologies (10GB Network, L2/L3 switches, LAN/WAN protocols);
- CCNP certification is strongly preferred;
- Understands high frequency trading infrastructure
- Experience in qualifying and testing new technologies
- Experience in standards used in financial systems such as FIX, ITCH, and OUCH is a plus
- Exposure to cloud services such as AWS and GCP a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience required
- DevOps exposure a plus
- Work with different teams to define and implement the next generation infrastructure architecture, tools
- Hands-on technical leader who does not hesitate to do the dirty work when necessary.
- Support a large scale, distributed application deployment
- Ensure integrity and stability of the production environment by reviewing changes applied
- Understand general application architecture, requirements and be able to translate into standard operating procedures.
- Define and enforce productions application control procedures
- Define and enforce checks/tools/documents for service desk