Data Analytics & Visualization (Analyst to Sr. Analyst)
The Data Analytics and Visualisation analyst is responsible for handling multiple project assignments and complete deliverables within the agreed budget and timeline. He will closely work with the team and stakeholders on simple and complex projects to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
- Work closely with project lead and stakeholders to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying outliers and exceptions, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity, investigate and communicate areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Build repetitive workflows to transform complex data into usable format while maintaining the integrity of data
- Identify automation opportunities and implement workflows “