Role and Responsibility
- Analyze current technologies and system architecture for the platform and determine ways to improve performance and stability
- Document and monitor new business requirements needed to institute technology updates and architectural changes
- Propose and establish framework for gathering necessary requirements from various business stakeholders
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions to the development team
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have and enable senior leadership in making technology choices
- Provide updates to key stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of technology initiatives
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose new changes were needed
- Application development knowledge of popular technologies: NodeJS, Angular (+5), ExpressJS, SQL (PostgreSQL, MYSQL), NoSQL (DynamoDB), ReactJS, Spring, Python, React-Native, Search Engine (Elastic Search), API Gateway etc.
- Extensive experience in building cloud-native applications (AWS / Azure)
- Background in agile software development, architecture, and/or development management is expected
- Analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Having working exposures in Version Control Software (GIT, SVN) etc.
- Having exposures CID Pipeline (Jenkins, Dockers).
- Hands on experience is must in Microservice Architecture.
- Good to have Process Automation Manager (Workflow) experience.
- Medical Health Care Insurance or Insurance business experience – preferred, but not mandatory